Terms and Conditions
All prices will be quoted in US Dollars inclusive of Taxes.
- a) Gratuities to Tour Guides for good service are not included and should be paid directly to Tour Guide at the end of the program if you are pleased with their service.
- No reservation has been made and proposed venues are subject to availability at time of receiving your confirmation of booking.
- Our policy is based on deposit within 7 days after invoice (if required) and pre-payment in full 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- The client's credit card will be charged in US Dollar and will be exchanged by the client's bank at the exchange rate applicable on the day the bank process the charge. For this reason, there may be a variation in the U.S. price quoted and the actual rate processed on the client's credit card.
- Special dietary requirements to cater for allergies, religion or dislikes, should be advised in advance for smooth operation.
- The comfort of our guests is of paramount importance. Special attention is also paid to the safety and cleanliness of all facilities used with careful inspections of vehicles, boats and restaurants, to ensure the highest standards are achieved.
- No contractual liability exists between us until a deposit is received by East West Planners and a signed confirmation / acceptance is received. East West Planners does not guarantee any service or price until a deposit and confirmation is received.
Upon official acceptance in writing of the services stipulated in the proposal, full pre-payment shall be made to East West Planners Pte Ltd (“the Company”) for all reservations as follows*
|30% of total estimated budget or USD500 (whichever is higher)||Upon acceptance in writing|
|50% of total estimated budget||45 days prior to event date|
|Remaining balance of total estimated budget||30 days prior to event date|
The Company reserves the right to also charge a management fee for work done in planning and logistics, as would be stipulated in the proposal.
*for group/MICE bookings, the Company reserves the right to vary the payment schedule depending on the volume of the booking as well as the time frame from date of confirmation to the event date.
In the event that the confirmed program or any part of it is cancelled, any deposits or payments made prior to the cancellation will be forfeited. Any cancellation fees, non-refundable deposits or other payments imposed by or payable to suppliers or other third parties resulting from your cancellation, part cancellation or reduction in the group size will be borne by you.
In the event of a cancellation, any management fees stipulated in the proposal will still remain payable as follows :-
|30% of management fee or USD500 (whichever is higher)||After acceptance in writing but more than 60 days before guest arrival|
|50% of management fee||Within 60 days before guest arrival|
|70% of management fee||Within 45 days before guest arrival|
|100% of management fee||Within 15 days before guest arrival|
The value of fully or partially unutilized services will be refunded or credited back only to the extent that the Company is able to recover the costs involved.
The Company acts only as agent for the transportation companies, hotels, tour operators and all other contractors, for or in connection with whose services, tickets, vouchers and orders are issued. To the extent permitted under the law, the Company, shall not be liable in any respect whatsoever for loss and damage suffered by any person or property during the program and/ or provision of the aforesaid services due to the negligent acts or omissions of third parties or of the Company, its management, employees, servants and agents. The Company shall not be liable for losses or expenses incurred due to postponements, cancellations, alterations, delays, sickness, weather, strikes, war, government mandated travel restrictions, terrorism, civil disorder, quarantine or other causes arising as a result of or indirectly caused by failure, non-operation, quality or description, fortuitous or otherwise of such services, such losses and expenses being the responsibility of the guests. Quotations are given, orders accepted and bookings made on the condition that prices are subject to revision where any contingency beyond the Company's control makes this necessary. The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw bookings and to alter itineraries, routes, time-tables, accommodation reserved or any other services should this be necessary or in the case of force majeure events (meaning any event or circumstance, which is unforeseeable and beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, which could not have been prevented by the exercise of reasonable skill and care, and which causes a delay in or interrupts or prevents the total or partial performance by the affected party of its obligations, including, but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lockouts or other industrial disturbances, terrorism, war, riot, epidemic, fire or other catastrophe).
Rates, programmes, tour prices, services and conditions are based on the situation applicable at the time of working this quote.